Consultant and author Richard Millington is offering two free places to his next community management masterclass to readers of Behind the Spin.
The training day, held at the London School of Economics on Saturday 9 March, covers:
- How to grow an online community
- The principles behind increasing community activity
- Applying social sciences to online communities
- Community platform design
- Creating content for online communities
The usual course fee is £550, but two readers can claim free places. Here’s all you have to do – answer the following question:
Why was the 15 year-old Richard Millington fired from his first community management role?
If you’re available and keen to attend the training in London on 9 March, post your answer to this question in the comments box below. First comments, first enroled.