Hotwire’s Banking & Finance practice are looking for a bright and enthusiastic graduate with agency experience to join the company as a PR intern for 3 months, in the creative team.
The Banking & Finance practice, based in London, works with companies in the financial services sector, from providers of financial products and services through to technology enablers.
The internship is paid, with up to £15k pro rata, and could even lead to a full time role if you make a lasting impression.
The team are looking for someone with the following skills:
- an excellent communicator, both verbally and on paper
- creative and enthused by ideas
- experience of working in a PR agency (carrying out duties such as contacting journalists and writing press releases etc)
- a great academic track record, including a 2:1 or above at degree level
- an interest in consumer brands
- confident, with great initiative.
Before applying, make sure to check the vacancy page to see if the role is for you; the application details can be found on the same page.