CIPR and PRIME Research are looking for candidates for the Student Fellowship Award 2012.
The Fellowship is sponsored by PRIME Research and is awarded on an annual basis. It aims to support and encourage graduate student interest in applied public relations research as a career opportunity.
- The Fellow will work at PRIME Research’s Oxford office in the United Kingdom for six weeks following the end of the academic year to learn more about public relations research including data collection, data analysis, interpretation of research results and consultation
- The Fellow will be responsible for carrying out work as assigned by his or her supervisor along with other tasks to be determined in advance of the Fellowship
- The Fellow will enjoy all the benefits of part-time employment at PRIME Research including a dedicated work place, a computer, a phone, etc.
- At the end of this experience, the Fellow will complete a paper contributing to the body of knowledge in applied public relations research. The supervisor, CIPR and Fellow, will assign the topic and the paper may be published by the CIPR
- In exchange for the above, the Fellow will be awarded a £4,000 stipend along with free walk-to-work accommodation.
Do you know of any suitable candidates? If so, we would be grateful if you could alert them to this fantastic opportunity.