Two Leeds Metropolitan University graduates who started their own business five years ago are on the lookout for a student to develop the company’s PR and marketing strategy. Will Ryder and Stephen Grime from WR Active Learning are well aware of the talent students in Leeds offer, as it was whilst at university that they started their company.
Will Ryder, said: “We are looking for a professional and self motivated student to come and help the company grow by raising the awareness of our brand locally and nationally. These days social media is a big part of life and we would expect candidates to have a good grasp of how brands can utilise these platforms”
WR Active Learning provides sports coaching for schools and at private coaching camps in school holidays. The company currently operates in Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield and employs around 15 coaches.
You will be a highly committed undergraduate, seeking to develop your career and challenge yourself. You will have ideas, a passion for detail and the drive to push our company to even greater success.
• You will actively participate in a wide variety of social media networks and other online outlets such as blogging, social bookmarking and forum discussions.
• You will help to drive traffic to the company website, engage audiences, improve rates of conversion online and increase organic search results for our clients’ keywords.
• You will actively build Twitter presence with great content, contests, promotions and conversations, using innovative ways to develop followers and gain brand mentions.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing: specifically writing for the web
• A clear understanding of Twitter and Facebook is necessary
Rate of pay:
• All travel expenses will be paid, and bonus structure will be set in place for exceptional work.
• Those that show demonstrated ability in the opportunity will be given the chance to be considered for a full time role
Requirements and Qualifications:
We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for marketing and understanding of our customers. You will be expected to hit the ground running so will need to be a confident self starter. Ideally, you will have previous relevant work experience and have or be expecting at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent to apply.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com