- Over 20 years of age on the date of application;
- Currently attending university having completed at least two years of studies at university level or will have completed a qualification/degree within a six month period prior to the application;
- Medically fit to take up an internship at The Global Fund;
- Have not previously participated in a Global Fund internship programme.
- Duration of Internship Program: 3 months
- Monthly stipend of 2, 000 Swiss Francs.
- Travel costs and health insurance will be also covered.
- Intern to take care of own visa and accommodation; The Global Fund will provide you with a support letter to attach to your visa application.
How to Apply
Send an essay of 400-words maximum to firstname.lastname@example.org on why you would like to work with the organisation.