Students on CIPR-recognised degree courses are now being offered free membership of the professional body.
The changes will benefit hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate students already enrolled on the 43 courses which currently meet the rigorous standards for recognition.
Free membership will help students on these recognised courses get ahead in their studies through access to the full range of member benefits which include:
- access to research and reports on key communications trends and issues
- access to skills guides and best practice guidance on essential areas of PR practice
- free training webinars worth over £700 per year
- discounts on CIPR training and events
- free subscription to PRWeek
CIPR will continue to offer student membership to those on non-CIPR-recognised courses for the current annual fee of £35 and will continue to support graduates in the early stages of their careers by providing a stepped discount rate for Associate CIPR membership (ACIPR) and full CIPR membership (MCIPR): £55 for the first year and £85 for the second year after graduation.