We have published 95 articles during the academic year to date, and here’s the editor’s pick of the best of our content:
- Socialstudent: The competition ran for 20 weeks, and for most of these it was a close contest between Charlotte Farringdon and Kenny Murray. In the event, Daniel Fanshawe emerged as the winner in the final weeks.
- PR students often make news – but rarely report it. Jazz Chappell became a global news source when she attended a Justin Bieber concert in London
- Max Clifford is rarely out of the news: Bethany Simpson reported on a guest lecture he gave in Leeds.
- We profiled several prominent industry figures this year: here’s Alexi Gunner‘s profile of Frank PR’s Graham Goodkind
- Career’s advice: Hotwire’s group HR director gave her top 10 tips to get a job in PR
- Bart Misiak reviewed the most successful PR textbook in history
- Ilyana Stareva visualised her PR dissertation research
- Elena Dransfield turned her personal loss into a fundraising success
- This has been a big year for LinkedIn: Jessica North asks if the professional social network is important to students too
- We supported the inaugural Amilla student pitch competition. Congratulations to the finalists and to the winners – Willoonello from Bournemouth University
The editorial team will be taking a break now and we’ll be reviewing the future of this publication in the coming weeks.
Richard Bailey FCIPR (firstname.lastname@example.org)