GolinHarris has redesigned and relaunched its successful intern programme.
The Bright Young Things programme (open to candidates of any age) is all about fresh thinking and best in class talent.
This new apprenticeship scheme offers 3-month placements within the firm’s four (g4) communities.
Apprentices have senior sponsors and line managers, a structured training programme, extensive on-the-job learning and exposure to all parts of our award-winning model.
On successful completion of the scheme, their achievements are celebrated with a graduation ceremony.
Apprentices will leave the agency with an excellent foundation in communications and will be first in line for any permanent positions available.
This programme is not exclusively for graduates or undergraduates, this is an inclusive initiative to find the brightest new talent out there.
Applications for the July 1st intake are now open and will close on Friday June 7th. Applicants can expect a short telephone interview followed by an assessment day on June 18th.
To apply please specify which of the roles you are interested in and send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is not ordinary intern programme however so we’d like your covering letter to be in video form!
Interested applicants should become familiar with the g4 model. See http://golinharris.co.uk/#!/approach/the-g4-model/ for further details.
GolinHarris is looking for:
- two account handlers or catalysts, one to work in the consumer practice, the other to work across both technology and corporate teams. Apprentices will help address the varied and changing needs of clients and measure and report on work. Proactive, determined, collaborative, problem solvers should apply.
- one digital apprentice, to help deliver engaging online campaigns and experiences that generate conversations amongst media, online influencers, and customers. They seek media savvy, creative, trend watchers who live online.
- one creative, to help build ideas that engage the audience and remain true to clients brands. You must be inspiring, innovative, a cultural sponge and storytelling risk taker.
- a strategist, someone comfortable working with insights, data and analysis. The successful candidate will be future-focused, business minded, data obsessed, provocative, logical and versatile.
- and one individual to join the media (connector team). Informed, persistent and nimble news junkies will also need an appreciation of the communications process, all media channels open to us to reach our client’s target audience.