Digital and social communication is rapidly changing PR. At Lexis we don’t just ‘do PR’. We create ‘through the line’ brand experiences that generate media coverage and social media buzz – with the specific aim of driving product recommendations and behaviour change.
In short we make content, coverage and conversations in order to stimulate recommendations and reactions.
Aimed at providing you with the craft skills and creative inspiration to form a solid career foundation, our tailored programme of inductions, workshops and immersion days will give you an unparalleled kick-start to your career. Not only will you get the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s top professionals, you will get a full portfolio of accounts including some of the world’s best companies and brands!
- September 2013 start date
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- You’ll be assigned a buddy on your first day who will be a grad from the previous year’s intake and who will help you settle in
- You will receive an intensive induction programme in your first couple of weeks to equip you with the skills and tools you’ll need to succeed within Lexis
- On-going training and support from the experienced team around you and coaching, mentoring and guidance from your line manager to ensure that your career development is kept on track
How to apply:
You need to catch our eye by Monday 25th February 2013.
A traditional CV and covering letter alone is no longer going to cut it. Instead, we want you to do something that will grab our attention and make you stand out from the crowd. We want you to show us why you should be part of Lexis’s next generation in a creative way and a way that is relevant to the PR industry and its changing landscape.
You need to email your ‘catch our eye’ application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must:
- Include your name and contact details as well as a copy of your CV
- Demonstrate how you fit the above criteria and why we should employ you over any other applicant
- Be in format that can be emailed to us and that we can easily access
- Above all, your application needs to be relevant to Lexis and the skills we are looking for