Paid internship (marketing), law firm, Marbella, Spain
Posted 29 May 2012
Lexland Abogados is a leading firm of lawyers offering high-quality legal services for international clients. The firm is based in Marbella, Spain.
The internship is as a marketing assistant to support the Marketing Director with all aspects of campaign planning and execution alongside research and maintenance for current and future campaigns. The position is paid and full time at 40 hours a week with holiday allowances set by the Spanish legal system.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Basic Web Maintainence: Joomla & WordPress
- Design: Formatting marketing material and internal documents
- Research: Campaigns and Efficiency Procedures
- Maintaining Corporate Identity
- SEO work
- Monitoring and Evaluating campaigns
- Compiling mailing lists and media contacts
- Use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Paint, Illustrator, Wixx, Google Analytics, Google Keywords Analysis and Google Search Insight
The firm requires a candidate that is able to start as of June/July 2012 in order to receive training from the current position holder – though this may be negotiable depending on experience. 6-12 month contract (other offers considered).
Currently studying a degree in Advertising, Media, Marketing, PR or a related discipline or graduated from a degree in a related discipline in the past 2 years.
- A native English speaker, with excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Great written and spoken communication skills (English GCSE B)
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Coral Draw
- Knowledge of WordPress or Joomla
- Experience with evaluations, reports and analysises
- An advanced understanding of Social Media
How to apply
If you believe that you fit the criteria for this position we want to hear from you!
- What experience have you had in marketing to date and how do you feel you could apply this experience to the marketing of legal and fiscal services?
- Have you studied Spanish before, if so, how would you rate your grasp of the language?
- If you haven’t studied Spanish before have you studied any other foreign languages?
- This position encompasses a variety of intensive writing tasks, aside from any qualifications in the field, what experience do you have with business writing?
- Relocating to Spain can be difficult and stressful, why do you think you’ll be able to deal with moving to the country?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Please forward your CV with a covering letter answering the questions above and explaining why you want to join our team to Joanna Keeton (firstname.lastname@example.org).